Karin Bergthold M.Ed.
Psychic Empath, Clairvoyant, Intuitive Tarot & Auras
Before You Get a Reading It's important to know that I follow a code of ethics. And when getting a reading from me you will:
- Know exactly how long your reading will be. If time allows, when your reading is over and you want to continue with a longer reading, you will know exactly what the additional cost will be.
- Know that your reading will be private and confidential.
- Know exactly how much you will pay before the reading begins.
- Know you will never be pressured to return for a follow-up reading in the future.
- I do not record readings but you may feel free to record the session if you choose. This recording is your responsibility and it is up to you to let others listen to the recording or not.
- You may take notes during the session.
- No psychic can guarantee 100% accuracy.
- If after the first 5 minutes of your reading, you decide you do not want to continue with the reading, there will be no charge, and the session will be ended. (You must let Karin know before the session begins that you want to try it for 5 minutes first. Otherwise your payment will be taken first.)
- You may bring a list of questions to the session.
- I do not cast spells or engage in any type of witchcraft.
- A psychic reading with me will help you in your decision-making and will help to empower you to listen to and trust your own intuition.
DURING THE ACTUAL SESSION YOU CAN EXPECT THE FOLLOWING:
- You will first take deep breaths, and get relaxed while I look at your aura.
- Next I will do a general layout with the Tarot Cards which I read intuitively. Situations and issues usually come up during this part of the reading and if you wish, I will look at these issues more specifically.
- Now it's time for you to ask questions. You may ask questions and then I will shuffle or choose cards depending on the situation and question.
I am often asked by new clients, "How long should I get for the reading and how often?"
I tell the client that for the first reading I recommend a 30 minute or 45 minute reading. If you know you have a lot of issues and questions, then you may want to opt for the hour reading.
As to how often to get a reading that is totally up to you. Whenever you feel called to get a reading, is my standard answer. Some clients come see me once a year, twice a year, every month, or more often than that. Some contact me when specific issues arise. When you choose is entirely up to you and it's a personal decision. There are no rules, so go by what you feel and intuit.
Most importantly, enjoy the reading!
I look forward to getting to know you further through my readings!
Click here to listen to a 30-minute interview I did "Enhance Your Intuition and Connect with Your Spirit Guides."
Phone: 512-990-2210 Email: [email protected]